I love it when a plan comes together... At least parts that were built away from the pedalboard actually fit and I don't have to do any swearing and modificatoons!
Hopefully the bench will get some paint tomorrow and while that is drying the stand to hold the organ top for the console will be built. Then I'll be in a better position to see where everything is going to fit inside it and make decisions.
A Hauptwerk organ build taking inspiration from Gaudi and Cavaille-Coll
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nearly Organlike
It is starting to get there. Now to decide where things will go, where to cut curves on the top. How much to adjust the bench down, etc
-
In 2005 my parents were moving from England to France. I decided to learn to play the organ. My dad was an organist at our local church and ...
-
I managed to make good use of today tidying my garage and setting up the tools I'll need. In the sale over Christmas I managed to pick u...
-
This evening I pulled out one of my Behringer UMX 61 keyboards and attached it to a computer with the program MIDIOX on so I could see the c...

No comments:
Post a Comment