Today I spent some time making the console frame. It is ordinary construction 2x4 and 2x3. it doesnt matter what it looks like as it will be clad and bits added to make it look neat and tidy. Using coach screws to attach it together.
For the first time I have an idea of the size and room I have to play with. Later I will test fit the subwoofer and PC to see where their locations will be once the pedalboard is in its rough location.
A Hauptwerk organ build taking inspiration from Gaudi and Cavaille-Coll
Friday, 19 January 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nearly Organlike
It is starting to get there. Now to decide where things will go, where to cut curves on the top. How much to adjust the bench down, etc
-
In 2005 my parents were moving from England to France. I decided to learn to play the organ. My dad was an organist at our local church and ...
-
I managed to make good use of today tidying my garage and setting up the tools I'll need. In the sale over Christmas I managed to pick u...
-
This evening I pulled out one of my Behringer UMX 61 keyboards and attached it to a computer with the program MIDIOX on so I could see the c...




No comments:
Post a Comment