I disassembled the rest of the organ in the room today. It feels quite empty in there. Hopefully for not much longer though.
The bench received some glue and will be sanded and painted. The bench top has started to receive some Danish Oil and is looking lovely and smooth. I love Walnut.
A Hauptwerk organ build taking inspiration from Gaudi and Cavaille-Coll
Wednesday, 17 January 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nearly Organlike
It is starting to get there. Now to decide where things will go, where to cut curves on the top. How much to adjust the bench down, etc
-
In 2005 my parents were moving from England to France. I decided to learn to play the organ. My dad was an organist at our local church and ...
-
I managed to make good use of today tidying my garage and setting up the tools I'll need. In the sale over Christmas I managed to pick u...
-
This evening I pulled out one of my Behringer UMX 61 keyboards and attached it to a computer with the program MIDIOX on so I could see the c...


No comments:
Post a Comment